I'm salivating...
holy mother of... I WANNNNNNNN
This comment has been removed by the author.
most of the straps are already on it's way to propaintball. check out their website. http://www.propaintball-shop.com/products_facemask.html
Heh - free advertising you have just reached about 150 plus readers of my blog from Malaysia and about 80 from the US.Can you drop me an email? I'd like to do a write up about Death Stix need some info from you.Send to seburo55@yahoo.com
Finally... I got myself a KM Star but don't know how to fix it to my mask :-(
you monkeh! told you i'd get it for you... but noooooo.. you went ahead and got the Wrong one! =Þ
Anonymous Postings will be deleted. Because they are usually rubbish.
I'm salivating...
ReplyDeleteholy mother of... I WANNNNNNNN
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletemost of the straps are already on it's way to propaintball. check out their website. http://www.propaintball-shop.com/products_facemask.html
ReplyDeleteHeh - free advertising you have just reached about 150 plus readers of my blog from Malaysia and about 80 from the US.
ReplyDeleteCan you drop me an email? I'd like to do a write up about Death Stix need some info from you.
Send to seburo55@yahoo.com
Finally... I got myself a KM Star but don't know how to fix it to my mask :-(
ReplyDeleteyou monkeh! told you i'd get it for you... but noooooo.. you went ahead and got the Wrong one! =Þ
ReplyDelete