USPL's webcast is not free thus that throws a damper in the works. There wont be many people watching it as compared to when it was free. I'm too tired from being at the field today to log in- But I might log in tomorrow to watch the finals.
I didnt watchthe coverage on Sat night because I was too tired and I'm living with a friend so it was not convenient to watch something all night.
I also noted that Nick Truter is not doing to the coverage so...I thought that was a big part missing. Though I am a big fan of Nicky Cuba I havent heard him run a commentary apart from the 'Short Bus'.
Still having second thoughts on paying for Sunday night's games.
I much rather go down to the coffee shop and watch the Man Utd Aston Villa Game. ;)
Got a friend who paid to watch, said it's crap because of the poor cameramen. And said so far, PSP's webcast is still the best. Your take on it?
ReplyDeleteI didnt watchthe coverage on Sat night because I was too tired and I'm living with a friend so it was not convenient to watch something all night.
ReplyDeleteI also noted that Nick Truter is not doing to the coverage so...I thought that was a big part missing. Though I am a big fan of Nicky Cuba I havent heard him run a commentary apart from the 'Short Bus'.
Still having second thoughts on paying for Sunday night's games.
I much rather go down to the coffee shop and watch the Man Utd Aston Villa Game. ;)
Really? Man Utd won 3-2 against Villa. And Utd's leading the table ahead of... err... who was it again? Oh yeah... it's Liverpool. *RUNS*
ReplyDeleteFriidel and Villa were useless
ReplyDelete