
As you know there will be a 3-4 of London Shock GEOs coming and I have just been told there will be a special 09 X Factor Private Label EGO available.


Eric Prum will be selling his Dc Arsenal DM9 with Virtue OLED (red/black parts) and also a custom etched Bob Long Victory - pictures to come.

We've already sold one Arsenal Entourage jersey. Got a few more jerseys coming too - stay tuned for the list and pictures.
I don't have any pricing at the moment. Do write to me at seburo55@yahoo.com to reserve or request for these items. I highly recommend that you do reserve or request for items. They want to know to bring to sell.
Very nice!! there is so much information on this blog keep posting good information like this so that I can come back every day for some new info...
ReplyDeletegun sales
Thank you for the kind words David
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the support.