Friday, January 8, 2010

Dinner with the Hagys

We had the pleasure of having dinner with Zach and hid family last night and they are a great bunch of people. Zach was back in Singapore for the holidays and played the JB Open with the team just after Christmas. I think we finished 8th overall. I was away in my hometown of Kuching so I didnt play.

Its always a great pleasure to welcome people who have moved overseas back and it looks like we'll probably be playing with Zach again in the middle of the year when he comes back for summer break. I am looking forward to that.

It seems that this year we will also see the return of one of our original players and I am very happy and excited to line up with Azlan again.

Well MPOC1 is less than 2 weeks away - practice this weekend.


No comments: