Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FOR SALE - THOMAS TAYLORs EGO8

I am selling Thomas Taylor's Ego 8 which I got from him last August at the NPPL Asian Invitational. It is a one of a kind as he took an all red and an all black ego an swapped the parts so its a "Thomas Taylor Edition".


This Ego is a famous marker as it is the same gun that he used at Huntington Beach where he played on Aftermath (check the PSP promo above) and its the very same gun you see on all the NPPL and PSP promo posters and as well as on Extreme Paintball TV show. If you are a TT fan- this is your chance to own this famous gun.


It's even been on the cover of Facefull!


Asking price is RM3000 and if you don't bargain the price. I will throw in an genuine team worn XSV game Jersey and a 4500 MacDev Tank with Legionair Regulator.



AND I'LL ALSO THROW IN Thomas' Harness



PLEASE NOTE THAT: I am not selling it in Singapore nor is the marker in Singapore.


Comes with original 2 piece 14" Eclipse Barrel

Instruction Manual

Serviced recently by authorised service center.

No box as Thomas sold me the marker without the box.

No trades please.

Email: seburo55@yahoo.com


2 comments:

Daryl said...

Shoots ropes people! Get this gat.

SEBURO said...

Yo man! really great to hear from you - the man who cleaned Thomas Taylor's Signature off my gun. :)