Monday, August 4, 2008

NPPL ASIAN INVITATIONAL

Flora Fest Asian Invitational was the best paintball event I have ever been to.

It was an easy weekend- not having to get up at 6am- our games started at 10/11am. We played only 5 games. I got to hang out with all the pros and bought lots of gear at dirt cheap prices. And I hooked up a lot of people with good deals with the pros.

Coming up on my blog

Flora Fest Asian Invitatonal Report
All the pros you want to know
All the shit they got up to
All the shit we got up to
All the gear showed up- the special edition egos.
All the stuff we bought
All the Jersey's I scored.

Also coming up:

EXCLUSIVE to my blog.
2 Game plans for Malaga field for those playing MPOC4
by none other than Ryan Greenspan of Dynasty.
I got him to sit down and run through some game plans he worked on.
I have to sort through his diagrams before I put it up.



My new marker – Thomas Taylor's Red Aftermath Ego - used when Aftermath Won JAX and same gun as seen on on Xtreme Paintball.

Todd Martinez personalised a JT mask specially for me with stickers from his Raza brand.

The ultimate best fucking nicest jersey ever designed is now in my hands.

Lots and lost of sweet laser doped Egos. All for sale.

Lots of stickers to give away to you guys. And a Flora Fest Cap signed by Thomas Taylor Alex Fraige to name a few. (I just have to figure out how to give it away.)

More - when I can remember. Check back tomorrow or late tonight if you want to score some stickers and the cap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats for scoring the sweet Ego8 and some jerseys, but f*ck you because now I envy you :-P

AND YES!!! I WANT THAT ALEX FRAIGE SIGNED CAP!!!

I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!

Dragonboi said...

haha.. Ani nice marker to spare? haha! btw, i was looking at protege. is that a good marker? aniway.. congrads and glad you have a wonderful time at the event..

SEBURO said...

Junior- I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU THAT IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE cap. See you at Gombak.