Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Holy Grail of Jerseys


This is it- the ‘holy grail’ of PB jerseys - this is the 06 digi-camo version that was used at only one PSP event. It was Junior Brown's first tournament- I think he told me it was Chicago.

This is a super freaking hard to find jersey- every XSV fan is looking for it. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it in a magazine Rich Telford was giving training tips. I had never seen it and can hardly find photos of them playing with it. I asked around and found out that it was only used at that one event. And I finally finally managed to get one.

When Neil Eberle told me he brought some ‘old’ XSV jerseys with him to sell. I asked him if he had the ‘digi-camo’ one from 06 and he said “yeah- I got two”.

I was over the moon. I was grinning all night o n Friday at the VIP dinner. And the price was friggin cheap too considering its the holy grail.

Only one more jersey to get... and I also got a damn good ‘lobang’ to get it. He works for KEE Action and they sponsor the Bullets and he’s good friends with Ollie- so If he cant get from Kee he’s going to ask Ollie.

No comments: