Sunday, August 10, 2008

RAZA Proflex by Todd Martinez



I was hanging out in the players room and was chatting with Todd Martinez and I told him that I see his Contract Killer JT mask everywhere in magazines. He told me that its his lucky mask. Then he surpised me by saying "hey- I'll hook your mask up with some cool stickers if you want"

I just bought a mask from Ryan Greenspan so I ran out to get it from my gear bag and passed it to Todd - who spent a good half hour putting his RAZA stickers on it.


There you go- as far as I know it's the only "RAZA" Proflex in this part of the world personally done for me by Todd Martinez.


And to top it off he went over to Yosh Rau and ask for some headhands that Yosh had and then pass me his "Raza" headhand.


I got this mask from Ryan Greenspan mainly because it had this cool Blue Bandana KM Strap and it came with a Dynasty World Tour T shirt.

www.razalife.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice mask man

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
noir said...

and he got the mask at a SUPER good price. courtesy of yours truly.. hehehehehehhehehehe

SEBURO said...

and a Dynasty tshirt too

Anonymous said...

oh man. you're feckin lucky. good job with the blog. reading it everyday now.

SEBURO said...

HEY TODD! - WHAT SIZE T SHIRT DO YOU WANT?

SEBURO said...

oh thanks adzweri!