Tuesday, March 4, 2008

FUCK YOU HOMOS PART 2

You Homos are disrespecting punks - still want to mouth off in the Red Dynasty forum.

Who the fuck you think you are to talk back?

I hope my friends in Malaysia will teach these suckers a thing or two about respect. When you step on the field you you shits got nothing - you are a bunch of no nobodys until you earn some respect. Right now you're just a bunch of punks who only know how to mouth off in online forums.

This is not a forum for "updates" about Paintball in Singapore. Its my damn blog and I'll say whatever I bloody hell want. If you dont like what I say- please fuck off. Dont come in here and go mouth off elsewhere. I never invited you in here in the first place.

I'll slag you off or whoever and whenever I like until you earn my respect. Till then you're going to have to just suck it. You think you can go into your army and mouth off at your superiors? Or are you going to get your mommies complain when you get yelled at?

I've had people calling me from KL and as far north as Penang talking about the Homo Monkeys.


Thank you all for the calls and emails of support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some newcomers may think they're better than the elders in this field all because they were in the army. Let them join competitions and feel for themselves that they're in a different kind of warzone.

Anonymous said...

"This is not a forum for "updates" about Paintball in Singapore. Its my damn blog and I'll say whatever I bloody hell want. If you dont like what I say- please fuck off. "~oddly enough i take offence to this..but then again you're right..it is your blog...