Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SEBURO's PSP PICK'EM


I find predicting the scores on Pick'em rather hard but I submitted my scores and here are my* Final Four teams. Tampa Bay Damage vs Boston Red Legion and La Infamous vs Dynasty. Boy if that came true it'll be one heck of a Semi final / Final Four series.
BTW I picked Infamous over Boston Red Legion in the final.

Good luck with your picks.

*With due respect to the other 6 teams.

Here are my prelim game picks AFL TIPPING style - just pick the winner.
Let see how many I get right/wrong.
If you'd like to submit your tips please cut and paste the line ups below mark or bold your picks and email them to me here

MY TIPS ARE IN BOLD

FRIDAY
LA Infamous vs VICIOUS
Los Angeles Ironmen vs Chattanooga CEP
Boston Red Legion vs VICIOUS
LA Infamous vs Chattanooga CEP
Boston Red Legion vs Los Angeles Ironmen
Tampa Bay Damage vs Chicago Aftershock
DYNASTY vs Edmonton Impact
X-Factor vs Chicago Aftershock
Tampa Bay Damage vs Edmonton Impact
DYNASTY vs X-Factor

SATURDAY
VICIOUS vs Chattanooga CEP
LA Infamous vs Los Angeles Ironmen
Boston Red Legion vs Chattanooga CEP
Los Angeles Ironmen vs VICIOUS
Boston Red Legion vs LA Infamous
Edmonton Impact vs Chicago Aftershock
Tampa Bay Damage vs X-Factor
DYNASTY vs Chicago Aftershock
X-Factor vs Edmonton Impact
DYNASTY vs Tampa Bay Damage

No comments: