Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SEBURO INTERVIEWS PRINCE


Three weeks ago I guessed correctly which team picked up PRINCE when he mentioned on his twitter that he had sent in the colour scheme for his new gun. I asked him then if he was "going to shoot Bob Longs on Oakland Blast" and he confirmed it with me on the quiet side. I have been keeping it quiet until now.

Thus we have an exclusive announcement on Propaintball.com that Prince will be on Oakland Blast for 2010 and Prince also graciously wrote in depth about what happened to his old team the Bushwackers and his involvement in martial arts.

It is one of the best interview I have received from a Pro Paintballer. I won't take all the credit for the interview as 90% of the words are from Prince and people like Tyler Harmon. Although because I know Prince well - it took me a couple of days to think of the questions to ask him and he returned the interview overnight!

Thank you again Prince (and Justin over at Propaintball.com)

THE LINK TO THE INTERVIEW IS HERE

No comments: