Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Sexiest Vampire NT ever


I found this by chance - I totally agree with the description its is definitely "The Sexiest Vampire NT Ever"

White as you know is a colour that is hard to achieve. It cannot be annodized. It has to be painted and only a few people have done it successfully. I am still wondering how Dye achieved white for their White Gold edition NT I posted a couple of days ago.

This "Vampire" not an anno job as the white and red are really opaque - you cant get that from anno work. The seller's secret is that it was powder coat it with cerakyote with is used on firearms. It will not rub off like paint because cerakyote is formulated with epoxy resin

With a customised white/red rotor which I really really love.

Asking Price USD1225
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3278967

1 comment:

Tyler Wilson said...

I would be happy to fill you in on this coating as my company applied the finish to this marker. It is not powder coated it is a product called Cerakote. Cerakote is a two part Ceramic based finish that is VERY thin, highly resistant to damage, and impervious to almost any chemical including acid! If you would like more information please feel free to visit our website at www.ioncoatings.com we would be happy to answer any questions you might have on this coating.