Monday, January 12, 2009

Lost in Translation

Following is like a Tarantino script - transcribed after we got back from the field on Sunday and we're all cleaning our markers at the hotel room. Kiko was having problems with the ball dents in his beloved SLG.

Kiko: I lost the spring to my ball dent, anyone got a small spring? I had problems with my ball dents.

BBen: Do you have a problem with your eyes?

Kiko: I have a problem with my ball dents

BBen: So you have a problem with your eyes?

Kiko: I have a problem with the dents.

Ben: So you have...

Me cutting ben off: Fuck you la its not like a bloody Eye Pipe. His SLG has seperate eyes and ball dents - not like your DM8 with the eye pipe.


The Dye Eye Pipe saves the need to have eye and ball dent covers on the sides of the marker. It is an all in one eye and ball dent and its fits DM8s and DM9s and it slips into the marker from the front without the need for tools.

Kiko – my hat is off to you SIR - you have more medals than we have markers :)

No comments: