Wednesday, May 27, 2009

THE UNINTENDED PAINTBALL GADGET


I am always on the look out for things that are not made specifically for paintball but is somehow works great for paintball. I saw these tonight at the shop near my place and they are 'Cup Brushes' by Goodscour from Taiwan.


Before you laugh at the cute colours- these brushes are PERFECT for cleaning pods. It even fits nicely inside a pod for easy storage and portablity. There is another version with a longer handle but this one fits nicely inside a pod.

Anyway- I'm going to give 10 of these away to anyone who wants one. Send your address to seburo55@yahoo.com and I'll send one to you FREE to anywhere in the world as a token of my appreciation for being a regular reader.

This is limited only to people who live outside of Singapore, Malaysia and obviously Taiwan.

Goodscour's Website.

2 comments:

SEBURO said...

1st Pod Cleaner going to:

Erno Kiiski
Team Takeover
Lathi
Finland

SEBURO said...

2nd one goes to

Adam MacIsaac
ThisISPaintball.ca
Guelph, Ontario
Canada