Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Why do you read my blog?

To those of you who dont like me and what I say in here.

Why do you read my blog?
Even if you don't like what I write
Even if you don't like me
Even if I don't like you.
I NEVER INVITED YOU.

Yet you still come and read my blog and then go and slag me off in some forum.

Well fuck you asshole noob.
I have a private blog - and I'm going to slag your noob ass off in there where you can't read it.

And I'm calling you a hypocrite - you don't like me and yet you still come in here and read my blog hoping to learn a thing or two. You're nothing but a thief.

Go back to playing woodsball you cretin.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

er...in the past you were a noob too...hahhaha

Anonymous said...

lolololololololololololololololol

mask nazi

SEBURO said...

Ben I agree with you. But at least I have some respect for the game and I don't go and shoot my mouth off in some forum.

Anonymous said...

yah...shooting mouth off is not good. Have a very hard time managing people who doesnt understand the regulations of paintball in Singapore. Worst thing is they dont find out and there are a lot of assumptions...haiz...takes time takes time...

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. Ben.. i think you got seburo's blog as your default home page. hahaha... you got nothing else to do hah..?

i think seburo is right.. if some people dun like what he wrote.. then what the hell they are doing in here? probably they shud read someone else's blog..

keep it up Arthur! i like what you read and am sure you dont hate me.. hahaha..

pile up your anger then we go shoot some ppl at desaru..

Anonymous said...

yah lah...nothing else to do except thinking who you are and maybe can shoot you in the ass. Leave your name man...hey..be a MAN! DO THE RIGHT THING!

BC said...

snorts - i bet it's either azlan or shah

SEBURO said...

Somebody gonna get a real hurt..

SEBURO said...

Shaf don't come in here....

noir said...

its "somebody gonna geta hurt real bad.." *while shaking head*

SEBURO said...

I need some punani....

Anonymous said...

You go somewhere else and read other blogs - tomorrow you come - I CLOSE DOWN!!!

SEBURO said...

HAHAHHAH thats the best one yet.

THENK-YEW *honkie accent*