Wednesday, July 23, 2008

XSV's THOMAS TAYLOR & JUNIOR BROWN CLINIC


I have been talking to Thomas Taylor and Junior Brown almost everyday and managed to get a few places for their XSV clinic this Sunday 27th in Melaka.

I have a couple of places to spare specially for for readers of my blog.
So if you're interested in going for the XSV Clinic send me an email at: seburo55@yahoo.com. And tell me why I should bring you along.

PLEASE NOTE:
– This is on a First-come-first-serve basis
– I reserve the right to refuse anyone I (dont) like.
– Subject to requirements, terms and conditions.

5 comments:

BEDOK BALLER said...

WOW! Emailed you - please check your email.

RICCO said...

Oh man I would really love go but unfortunately I live in Miami. You guys are lucky.

Daniel Goh @ Junior said...

Would love to go but can't get leave off work.

Daniel Goh @ Junior said...

Would love to go but can't get leave off work.

SEBURO said...

Ok those of you who are coming - you should know who you are (check your emails) - meet up at Kranji MRT at 11am on Sat.