Monday, February 16, 2009

MY INTERVIEW WITH JUNIOR BROWN OF XSV


Junior Brown recently asked me to be a staff writer on his website SACPaintball. I was so honored to be asked that I told him I would be willing to do it to support him and SACPaintball.com

I did a pre-tournament interview with Junior Brown of which I would like to add; has been made Co-Captain of XSV. I wanted him to give the fans an insight on XSV's preparation for PSP Phoenix and the new gear they will be 'running and gunning' for 2009.

I got more than I asked for - I got an exclusive about the new XSV jersey which I wrote about in my previous post. Most importantly - Junior also tells us why XSV is playing in Semi-Pro and not in Pro.

[ PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ MY JUNIOR BROWN INTERVIEW ON SACPaintball.com ]

2 comments:

noir said...

*Thumbs Up*
Kewl shiat broh!

SEBURO said...

Thanks man! It was all JB. I thought up the interview super late like just before I left for the field last Sunday afternoon.

I sent it too him and he got back to me really quick.

Now we wait and see if I can debut the new XSV jersey on my blog.