Friday, September 5, 2008

SEBURO BLOG WEB STATS

As I mentioned- the XSV posting on Wed has shot my web stats through the roof for Thursday. Proving that XSV is still a big name in paintball. I also had a lot of referals from PbNation and Pbreserve and the Irish paintball site where I linked Ollie's DM9 from. I guess the "Olline Lang DM9" also contributed to the record breaking 407 hits in one day. - "Dye DM9" gathered 29 hits 27% of word searches that leads to this blog)

Thursday's page loads actually doubled that of Wednesday's. By 10.30 Friday morning I'm already getting half the hits I got on whole of Wednesday.

Day/Page Loads/First Time Visitors
Wednesday 232 / 44
Thursday 407 / 71
Friday 119 / 14 (at 10.30am)

VISITORS BY COUNTRY

I finally achieved my goal to get more American readers - they have overtaken the number of Singaporeans. I am surprised to get 21 readers from a country like Bosnia and Herzegovina and an amazing 60 from Portugal.

A BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT EVERYONE.

No comments: