Sunday, April 5, 2009

BEST APRIL FOOLS JOKE: THOMAS TAYLOR MOVES TO DYNASTY

The best April Fools joke this year is this thread on BallersCafe.com

"Thomas Taylor moves teams 2 days before USPL

After years of turning down the big $$ Thomas Taylor walks out on long time friend Rich Telford and XSV. Thomas will be playing full time with Dynasty from 2009... Thomas and his girlfriend have been look for a new place to live in San Diego for a few months.

Rich Telford had this to say “I wish Thomas would have talked to me before this move but I’m very happy with the players I have and think we will just keep getting better and better this year"

And Junior Posts this
"I'm sorry guys! This is not a April fools... If it is thomas is playing a bad one on us all."

Which freaked a few people out.... including me for a moment.
Until I remembered seeing this pic...


All is well again and good one Thomas (and Junior)
BTW what the heck was Conrad laning at??

2 comments:

PP said...

He's shootin a plane.. is this pic from USPL? PP

SEBURO said...

Yep Huntington Beach Saturday